Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Movin' & Shakin'

Wow! What a crazy few days! I don't know where to start! God has been moving and shaking things up down here. He is proving that he is sovereign and his timing is perfect! He has allowed some amazing things to happen and I am anxious to see what is next! I would love to be able to give you all the details, but that will have to wait! Please continue to pray for direction and discernment.

Like I said, it has been crazy down here! We had a team from Lutheran Church of Hope (Joel & Angie's home church) here this last week! What a blessing they were! It was amazing to see how God used them in each of our lives in different ways. We got to go spend a few days with them at a resort. It was nice because it was over my birthday! I had a fabulous start to my 27th year. Sitting with the O'Dell's by the pool, being spoiled by my new friends and having a real day off! God is good!

Well, I am worn out! What an emotional roller coaster this last week has been! I need a good night's sleep! Going to bed at 8 pm is never too early here!! I know I have gotten behind at this blog and I am going to try my best to get back into the habit of writing on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment