Monday, November 1, 2010

Can't believe it's November!

Well, we are officially into November. I can't believe it has come so fast! Today was a great day! We had a team from Indiana that came and served for a few hours. The best part was that their leader was Gary Crawford! It was soooo good to see him! I was able to sit and talk to him for quite a while. I also got to meet his son, Ben, who is living down here and attending Fairview Baptist Bible College. We got to reminisce about our trip last June. He was telling me about the schools and different places that he was taking this team and so many of them were places that we went. He said that tomorrow morning they are doing devotions down at Catherine Hall Primary school. That was the first school that we went to last June. We laughed because that was also the morning that Gary locked Morgan in the big house at Chattam Cottages. SO many good memories from that trip! I am hoping to go on another trip with Gary soon!! It may be sooner than I think! We shall see!!

We have a couple girls staying at the Nest for a while. One is from Tennessee and she is staying for 3 weeks. The other is from Michigan and is just staying for a week. She looked so familiar to me when she first got here. I asked her where in Michigan she was from but wouldn't have known her from that, but we found out that we had gone to Cornerstone for year together. We probably took some of the same classes. It was crazy.

So I had another first down here tonight. I had to be "dewormed". Thankfully, it is just precautionary, but the medicine was nasty! Nurse Gordon was going around giving it to all the kids and the O'Dells and I had to take it as well. Since we have been here for a long time, we needed to have this medicine. YUCK!

Well, we are watching "Veggie Tales" again tonight! Anna is hooked! It's fun to see the old videos. I haven't seen them in so long. It's fun to see Anna glued to them! Tonight we are watching "Larry Boy and the Fib from Outer Space". Good times!

1 comment:

  1. I love veggie tales too. Can't wait to see you November 13 with my hubby. Pray that he loves it. I hope things are going better for you. Love your updates and pics. God bless you for being you!! Paula

    ReplyDelete